Background

Sunday, February 5, 2012

There are still a few more projects planned before the big playroom reveal. We're trying to make progress while he's still immobile and sleeps a lot! I hope he realizes how spoiled loved he is!                   
The Suessed letters greet you right inside the entry along with The Cat in the Hat.

This cute little accent piece was inspired by a yarn topiary found on Pinterest, adjusted, brightened, and Suessed! Some fringey yarn wrapped around a styrofoam ball, a $2 decorative pick, and my 50-cent cup made these two fun pieces!

$1 tin planters wrapped in 25-cent sheets of paper will eventually hold crayons, colored pencils, markers & chalk.

The biggest feature thus far are these 6-foot bookshelves! I've seen a couple versions on Pinterest so I started bugging my hubs for his version. His version was fast (all in one day including shopping, building, panting and hanging) and more polished than several posts I'd found. I'm in love with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment