Background

Monday, June 20, 2011

Yes I Can! 22 Weeks of Pushing the Envelope

At 22 weeks pregnant, I've yet to slow down (except for those 5 o'clock naps occasionally first trimester). I've gotten some flack over all I continue to do but I've yet to hear that I've been in any danger. Home is still full of projects: painting, crafting, climbing, mowing, weeding, washing, carrying, and so on. Work still requires traveling, tours on my feet, and full days of effort that can't always stop at 4 o'clock. So far, so good! So, I guess I decided to push the envelope this past week.

I had a day of travel for work, a  6-hour round trip drive for a day of play including a 2 1/2-hour ball game, a half-day of junking, rode an amusement park ride (last time on that one til next year), and went down the water slide a handful of times. All of this with some of my favorite fam and new friends. This week, I'm limiting myself to small projects so I'm ready to be on my feet all weekend with garage sales and Sturgis Falls with more friends and family. I'm going to enjoy this pregnancy and life to it's fullest. Our little Turkey isn't even here and he has already had so many firsts! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment