Background

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Master Bedroom: AFTER!

Finally!

It's ready for the reveal! There are some projects left but the main spectacle is ready for your viewing! You've seen the befores, teasers throughout, and now. . . (drum roll please)

Full view from the doorway

The bedroom area as you walk in


What used to be a the "second room" where a wall and door once separated the space


Vanity almost done
The reading corner
   
New oak doors


The TV Wall (still a "before" in my opinion)
Tutorials will follow! I'll tell you more about the headboard and the matching shams and runner on the bed, show you the vanity when it's trimmed and functioning as my spot for getting ready on a daily basis, show you some more of the DIY projects done in the room, and I'll show you the TV wall when it's much less naked and much more of a stand out display area! For now, I'm in love with sleeping back in my own space and thrilled to see all of Mike's hard work and my patience pay off!

1 comment:

  1. Proverbs 24:3-4

    By wisdom a house is built,

    and through understanding it is established;

    through knowledge its rooms are filled

    with rare and beautiful treasures.

    ReplyDelete