Background

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Feeling the Love: One shower at a time

Some people just know how to make you feel special. It's not hard to go to work with friends like these to greet you each day!

To each of them goes out my gratitude! Especially, to Miss Kay, my mother if I had another, who was up at 5am making crockpot lasagna (recipe to be shared for future blog post I'm sure). You are all a blessing and a joy to have in my life!  

The hostess of my glorious work shower, Miss Kay!

Emptying my plate
Filling my plate
 



The centerpiece/ gift!
That octoganal package so neatly wrapped was undoubtedly a gift-wrapping CHALLENGE!

Kristin with the top of the centerpiece!
Also the one with the largest gift-wrapping obstacle: a bumbo seat!



Robin (our dessert expert) & Pam

Michelle mocking another photo opp before attempting to get out of the way
(see below: attempt failed)


Look at this fleecey little monster outfit! :)

Thank you to all of you who could make it and those who couldn't! This little guy feels loved already as do I with all the sweet messages left in your cards and felt in your presence/presents!

No comments:

Post a Comment