Background

Monday, January 3, 2011

Goodbye 2010

Saying goodbye to 2010 involves much celebration! This past year. . .
2 of my best friends got pregnant and I'm so excited for both of them!
1 of my best friends had a baby and she's adorable!
We got our new house and shortened our commutes to about 10 minutes each!
We each got different cars! Unfortunately one was due to my being hit in March :(
We added Lily to our family giving Tucker a playmate!
We built on old friendships and watched some lucky friends start new relationships!
I got a new smile! No before and after necessary.
We spent my birthday at Backbone!
Mike spent a weekend in Michigan for his birthday!
Our niece, Libby, started Kindergarten!
Our nephew, Langdon, is in preschool!
The dogs started obedience training ! They're not graduates yet.
We went to Vegas! For work but still. . .
We spent time with family and each other!


No comments:

Post a Comment