Background

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Before: The Unmasterly Master

So, I'm posting before pictures now. I'm also guessing I'll have to re-post them when I have afters because it's likely to be a long project. Tearing down plaster, knocking out a portion of a load-bearing wall, and (fingers crossed) adding patio doors to an exterior wall makes for pretty big reno! Our master bedroom has been less than masterly from the beginning. From a closet door with a hammer as a handle to sky blue walls with construction patterned border, it wasn't exactly decorated in a masterly style. Also, it's two rooms in one. Walking through one to get to the other, it was considered two bedrooms by the previous owner. Now, the two need to be combined and spiced up!






You'll certainly agree when you see this:




The closest we have to an after shot so far:

1 comment:

  1. Holy Cow! Hubby's been busy! I will try to keep in mind when husband shopping for myself that Mike needs someone handy close by to assist in projects like these!

    ReplyDelete