Background

Monday, March 7, 2011

March: in like a lion!

March has gotten a slow start if you're going by my lack of blog posts. The truth is March came in like a lion in our household! Projects and celabrations are abundant this month leaving a plethora of activity pulling me away from blogging it all!

Last Saturday, I played hostess to the first of two March baby showers. I'll get photos posted of the Bun in the Oven themes shower yet this week! Congratulations again, Cory & Crystal Ford! In two weeks, I get to do it all again for Jeff and Amy Muller with a monkey theme! Can't wait!

Plus, after we finished the guest room featured last week, we moved all of our master bedroom furniture into other areas of the house to start on the much larger renovation project of the master. My husband has fallen in love with a sledge hammer and is taking down each and every wall in the room. It's the easiest way I've ever seen to get rid of wallpaper border! I'm hoping that it's done by my birthday in June. That would be a three-month project. . . he can do it. And, if he can't do it alone, he can definitely do it with a couple weekends worth of help from his dad. Have you seen these two in action? :) Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment