Background

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

16 Weeks: Am I REALLY Pregnant?

I must be honest that the realization of being pregnant has really only come every 4 weeks when I hear the heartbeat and today's was as grand as any. It was down to 146. I'm measuring exactly where I should be and everything looks great. I was able to schedule my 20-week ultrasound for MY BIRTHDAY! :) So, on June 6th, Mike and I should know if it's a boy or a girl! Names are picked out for both. No, I'm not likely to blab them on this public blog and yes, I've decided against using the dog's names for middle names!

This 16 weeks has been pretty relaxed as far as the pregnancy goes. We've got so much house stuff going on, we hardly talk about it. That will change when we know what we're planning for and then the fund really begins. Pregnancy has given bad skin all around-breakouts and dryness beyond belief and I don't see the amazing miracle grow happening to my hair either. However, I've been lucky in not seeing it in my belly yet too. No maternity clothes yet. I tried em, hated em, and I'm just not there yet. They have built-in hips that don't work for me (which I hear, sadly, I will fill out soon enough). So, for now, I'm really enjoying dresses as you can see from the belly shot!

I had a Mother's Day! Crazy, right? Did you hear I'm having Mike Decker's baby? He's kind of a big deal! I'll let you know if it's a Mikey or a Breezy in just a few weeks. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment