Background

Sunday, October 23, 2011


 
This is the follow up to my Thrifty Treasure: The Before. Pictured below, is my hubby at work turning this treasure into the after I was after! Cutting this room divider into three parts allowed me to make it useful in my house whereas, all in one piece, I didn't have a spot for the thrifty treasure.

 
Mike and a circular saw and one Sunday afternoon gave me what I had envisioned to make use of it for now. The truth is that there are even more possibilities still. I'm pretty sure those metal panels are magentic-memo board? And I'm pretty sure they'd make a cute collage of photo frames going down my basements stairs if separated instead of hinged. Hmm. . . For now, the smaller sections are backdrops in our office/ mudroom and the large portion is used as a fireplace screen shown below.


Yay for making use of an awesome find! 3 pieces (and more potential for possibilities) for the $20 find of a friend. . . completely worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment