Background

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Garrett's Favorite Songs

I haven't exactly stuck to the traditional lullabies. I really haven't had to sing much at all because he passes out on his own so freely and frequently. Mike and I were just discussing last night that a screaming baby has yet to enter our household. Don't worry, we realize that could change as he gets older and sleeps less.

When I do get to sing to him, these are top picks!

At bedtime:
Sweet Sweet Baby (Michelle Featherstone)
Simple Man (Shinedown)
Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Dream a Little Dream of Me (The Mamas & The Papas)

Day time:
Mama's own lullaby
Skinnamarink
You are My Sunshine

I also sing along with Life 101.9 while he's in his bouncy in the kitchen when I try to accomplish a moderate amount of cooking or cleaning.  Not too diverse yet but I'll give him a broader selection as he gets older! I can't wait to add Christmas favorites too!

No comments:

Post a Comment