Background

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

I have so much to be thankful for this year. First and foremost for the Father who makes it all possible and continues to bless beyond what I can ever earn. Second, for my family: those I've hand-picked and adopted into my life and those that have been here all along! Of course, the newest addition to my family is high on the list and definitely worth mentioning!


This Thanksgiving is EXTRA special in that it is my hubby's birthday too! This world has been blessed with him for 28 years and I've been blessed to be in on the last 5! This year has been a big one for him. He's gotten two promotions: one at work as he takes on an assistant managerial position with the company he's worked at for 3 years and one at home as he takes on the role of Daddy! The reasons I'm thankful for him are endless but a reminder of the gratitude I owe him comes daily: he gave me a baby, made me a mommy and continues to see me as his wife and as myself: a gift that I will appreciate now and in the future.

Another reason I am grateful to Michael: despite my annoying Type A personality that sometimes comes across without the good intentions that support it, he's still with me. Now matter how many times I've made unrealistic expectations a burden on him, he continues to try anyway. How does he have the patience? So, as a birthday gift to him, I am documenting this statement: I am not perfect. I know you are not and I love you anyway: Unconditionally Faithfully Forever!

Happy Birthday to my hubby and Happy Thanksgiving to you & yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment