Background

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A Happy Hiatus

There's been quite some time between this post and my last! There's a really REALLY good reason:

Mommyhood is tough and rough and tiring. It has plenty of glory and fun to share on a blog but plenty of reasons to find to spend time doing other things. Nonetheless, I'm back. I'm making no promises that I'll be as active as before but I do swear I'll have good stuff to share. And it won't just be about Garrett (but bear with me because a lot of G Man is likely). I've got projects and before-and-afters to show you. I've accomplished more projects than I would have thought possible a few months ago. So, while I had a happy hiatus, I'm glad to be back on the eve of my Mommyversary!

Sending you love already! ~Breezy

No comments:

Post a Comment